Monday, December 28, 2009

I leave you peace

"I leave you peace; my peace I give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So don't let your hearts be troubled or afraid." John 14:27


I believe in a God who is constant, with me every step of the way, guiding my every move.

I believe in a God who is just, who allows me to suffer the consequences of my mistakes, who knew there was only one way that I could be with him.

I believe in a God who is true, and reveals this to me day after day, time and time again in my life.


He longs for us to trust Him. Anything we could ever give Him pales in comparison to what He deserves, yet we still continue to fail to give even to the best of our abilities.


If only we could understand this God who is so beyond what we can imagine. If only all would be willing to accept the peace, the great and amazing peace, that He offers.

If only we could learn to trust Him, in all that we do.
If only we could love Him, in all that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment