Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

As a general rule, I fail at blogging. Maybe it's a commitment issue? All I know is that I have three out in the blogosphere, all with maybe 1-2 posts in each.

Anyways, I hope that everyone is having a good Christmas, remembering why we have this holiday, and I really hope that you didn't miss 3/4 of family movie time because you fell asleep because you got zero hours of sleep on Christmas Eve.

Here's a poem!



Words folded over words
Thoughts piled into webs
Oh, it’s an intricate beauty
Such a delicate beauty
That we have

Complications such as feelings
Emotions running endlessly
Oh, what an intricate beauty
Such a delicate beauty
That you have

Meaningless, but to me
Analyzed, say what you mean
Oh, what an intricate beauty
Such a delicate beauty
That I have

A Natural intimacy
Ornate carvings
Oh, what an intricate beauty
Such a delicate beauty
That we’ve become



It was definitely written exactly a month ago, but you know how it goes. Merry Christmas everyone!!



PS: I just realized my laptop has a bob the builder game installed on it...awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment