Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Progress Report: number one

Or should I say numero uno?

I've done well since sunday. Yes, I realize that today is Tuesday and I technically only had one day (well if you count today two) to put anything into practice. But you should also realize that this is (sadly) very good for me.

Although, the fact that I began writing this 40 minutes ago and have only gotten this much written should give you a look into how I'm doing in the procrastination area...and that would be not so well.

I've read the Bible multiple times in the past three days though. Read it, got it, loved it, and read more.

I bought a new copy of Crazy Love along with Forgotten God. When Day of Liberation comes in 9 days I plan on reading both of those, along with Captivating, and probably half a dozen more books . I can taste the freedom, and it tastes great.

The only thing I have left to do in AP Lit&Comp is the final, which will be hellish for sure, but the thought is reassuring nonetheless.

I suppose I should work more on my procrastinating problem (which wasn't bad, then got bad, then got good, and is now bad again) and work on my spanish junk for tomorrow, which includes part 2 of 3 of the Final.


Food for thought?

The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom; get insight. Proverbs 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment