Tuesday, March 30, 2010

(un) productivity

Today I am sick. I slept, a lot. Needless to say it has been one of the least productive days that I have had in a long time. I don't like that. I hate getting to the end of a day and having nothing to show for it, and I hate having migraines and being sore and not being able to breathe properly.

Speaking of breathing, I think that it's weird that we can breathe through our nose and our mouth, but it makes sense because they are connected. Why, though, can't we breathe through our ears. That'd be pretty sweet, especially if they didn't get congested whenever you had a cold...I'm just thinking, it'd be weird, but nice.

Anyways, back to my unproductive day. I have a large list of things to do for April, and I'm anxious for April to start so that I can accomplish those things. Since I didn't make a list for March, I've just taken each day as it comes and made semi lists for those days, and have also not accomplished all of those things. March has been a very unproductive, yet extremely busy, month. I did finish reading Crazy Love, though, which I recommend to anyone, and I also bought a study guide on Proverbs because I love Proverbs.

I also realized that I am passionate about these two things: home making and clerical work

I'm such a woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment